* I love Lady Gaga. I'm not ashamed to admit this. I love her so much I went to Target and bought The Fame Monster instead of dling it like I did The Fame.
* I also love P!nk. So much so I'm using her in my icon. She's one of my personal fitness/physique inspirations. She's my height and frame [except she has boobs but not everyone can be perfect] and she's fucking RIPPED. I love her voice, her music, her attitude, and most especially how she's not afraid to admit that she's pretty much a psycho!bitch at heart
* I love the P90x. It was arms and shoulders today and I need to get some heavier weights. I thought I'd make do with the bands but I want the satisfaction of a weight in my hand -- plus I'm hella awkward with the bands I'm just not that coordinated! I killed it on the ab ripper today! I got in *nearly* all the reps I'm only half a set shy on two of the exercises and I only started doing those exercises this week! Granted, I'm still doing modified forms, but I'm getting there! Next week is a "rest week" and after that I get to take my 30 day shots. EEEEEEEE!!!
* Make It or Break It
continues to be happy making sports-themed television. Why doesn't everyone on my flist watch it? GYMNASTS y'all!
* You know what else I love? I love Chuck
. I love everything about Chuck, even the stuff a lot of its audience hates. I love how even though Buffy and Alias ended years ago, Dollhouse is going away, and that the Bionic Woman completely sucked, there is still a female on television that literally kicks ass and takes names. I love you Agent Walker! Gratuitous shirtless scenes of Captain Awesome ftw \o/\o/\o/ [I haven't watched this week's yet, don't talk about it!]
* Friday Night Lights
continues to be some of the best damn television that has ever been made. This season is especially amazing. I don't care how many of y'all hate Becky and wish that she would go away and/or die. I LOVE HER. And everyone else on the show [except the fucking McCoys], especially ::gasp:: Buddy Garrity. Buddy Garrity warms my soul.
* I love a lot of other tv too, but I'm actually 1 - 2 episodes behind on every single thing I watch because of this earlier bedtime and the interruption in weekend television that is football. Football will end soon and although my social calender is about a thousand times more packed than it was, I will eventually catch up. Or at least get close, but then there's my stack of comics and it's actually taller than I am at this point so yeah, I'll probably always be behind. Dude, I still only in the "G"'s in Yuletide!
* I love my flist -- y'all always make me smile and motivate me and warm my heart as well as my soul -- y'all are better than Buddy Garrity, who knew?
Happy birthday luvxander